Experienced, Dedicated and Assertive Employment Lawyer
I am a highly-skilled and meticulous employment lawyer, with a successful track record supporting corporate and individual clients from a range of industries, including but not limited to finance, legal, technology, construction, food, and education. My experience in advising both employers and senior executives provides real insight into handling disputes to the advantage of both employers and senior executives, achieving favourable settlement. I prioritise the interests of my clients, leading with discretion and respect, setting clear timescales, thoroughly preparing case plans and delivering transparent support, guidance and commercially astute solutions.
Leveraging my extensive experience, I offer the following skills and expertise:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, providing pragmatic and prompt advice on all aspects of the employment relationship;
- A detail-oriented, organised, and thorough approach to strategy implementation, analysing large volumes of complex information;
- Exceptional technical knowledge with the ability to adapt and innovate;
- Resilience and confidence negotiating and advocating on behalf of clients in high-stakes settings (often in seven figures), resolving conflicts, preserving reputation and efficiently handling complex and difficult issues and matters;
- Focused and delivery-oriented handling of matters with commercial awareness, business knowledge and empathy.
- Rapidly establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships, with both clients and external Counsel, providing an excellent standard of client care.
I have been described as an “absolutely superb lawyer and asset” who acts in a “diligent manner” with “attention to detail which I find most commendable irrespective of the eventual outcome”. In summary, I am a focused, robust and tough litigator. Please contact me for further information on the support I can offer you and your organisation.